Weekend Gathering Update | Thursday, March 12th, 10:00pm
Weekend Gathering Update | Thursday, March 12th, 1:09pm
True Grace Church Family,
These are incredible days we are living in. In an uncertain world, we serve an almighty God.
The scripture says, “Some trust in chariots and some in horses, but we trust in the name of the LORD our God.” - Psalm 20:7
We are being vigilant and proactive around our facility regarding the coronavirus. We are praying for health and safety and are taking steps to make our gatherings safe. We want to respect the health care community and heed their advice as well as be responsible to our city.
Here is the latest:
- WEEKEND GATHERINGS ARE CURRENTLY TAKING PLACE. Many churches in hard hit areas have moved 100% online. We are grateful for technology that we can do this. As of today, Thursday March 12, we will have regular gatherings, both at the church campus and online. Our guest speaker this weekend has however been rescheduled for a time when he can travel more effectively and speak to a full capacity crowd. He is so good, we decided it would be best he come and speak at a later date.
- THE BITE OF MISSIONS IS POSTPONED. Like our guest speaker, we did not want to push our guests and missionaries to travel to Lacey with the uncertainty that it could still be cancelled or sparsely attended.
- STAY HOME IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING COLD, FLU, OR ALLERGY SYMPTOMS. Not all flu symptoms are related to the corona virus; it’s cold and flu season as well as allergy season. However, if you are experiencing cold, flu, or allergy symptoms, please stay home.
- PRACTICE GOOD PERSONAL HEALTH HYGIENE. Wash your hands often with warm soap and water, cover your sneeze and/or cough with a tissue, and throw tissues away after each use. It’s generally recommended that you wash your hands for 20-30 seconds for maximum effectiveness.
- OUT OF AN ABUNDANCE OF CAUTION, AVOID SHAKING HANDS. Whether you greet one another with an elbow bump or a wave, many people are avoiding any unnecessary contact. Please be sensitive to this with those around you.
True Grace has an excellent facilities team that regularly cleans and sanitizes our facility. We are continuing our regular and rigorous facility cleaning process throughout this period of concern and have increased cleaning and sanitizing of the high-touch, high-traffic areas around our campus.
If we find it necessary to cancel gatherings or activities, we will post notifications on our website and social media. If you are not following us online, we encourage you to do so now.
We pray for you regularly and will continue to pray for your health, safety and well-being during this time of concern. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our office at email@example.com or (360) 459-1444.