MISSION STATEMENT: To create opportunities for men to build authentic relationships with other men and experience God moments.
1. Have four big men's events each year.
- Plan and coordinate quarterly events that will appeal to a majority of the men.
- Man Camp in September.
2. Provide for men only groups and help facilitate other gatherings for men.
- Have several for men only groups available and well-advertised.
- Create a contact list for the Men of True Grace.
- Create an environment where it is easier for men to get together and coordinate small events with each other.
3. Provide opportunities to serve.
- Communicate ministry opportunities on the Men's Ministry Facebook page and through emails.
- Coordinate with True Grace Serves and have "service project days" at least twice a year.
UPCOMING MEN OF TRUE GRACE EVENTS
December 2, 2018
Men's Tailgate Party/Seahawks vs 49rs
4:30 PM - until end of game
All you can eat Taco/Nacho/Hot-Dog bar
Powerful "My Story" shared at half-time
$10 Per person
March 2, 2019
Men of True Grace-Breakfast with a Missionary
Time and event details coming soon.
$5 Per person
June 21, 2019
Men of True Grace-Pig Roast
Event time and location coming soon.
Roast whole pig and all of the sides, also a guest speaker.
$15 Per person
2019 Men of True Grace-Man Camp
Dates and event details to be determined
"The kingdom of heaven has been forcefully advancing, and forceful men lay hold of it." Matthew 11:12 NLT
Men being authentic without apology.
- Developing friendships with other men
- Providing opportunities for men to meet other Godly men
- Providing opportunities to meet with God
- Allowing men to be themselves in any environment
- Providing “for men only” groups to help men grow spiritually
Paul Gibson, Men's Ministry Leader