Thank you so much for your interest in dedicating your child. True Grace Church believes that each child is a gift from God, and we are very excited you are interested in dedicating your child.
Child Dedication is an opportunity for you to make a public commitment before God, your family and our church that it is your goal to raise your child under the authority of God’s Word. You are committing before our church community your desire to live a life that honors the Lord while nurturing your child and leading him or her spiritually, through the help of the Holy Spirit. We usually think of Child
Dedications as being for younger children, but the event is open to all parents who have not made this commitment in the past, including new believers and adoptive parents.
Our Next Child Dedication Class will be in the fall of 2018.
For additional questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register online to participate in Child Dedications.
Attend Parent Dedication Class. It is required that both parents attend this class together. This is a special evening of learning more about the dedication service and Christian parenting. A photographer will be available to capture the event with you and your child, Also, ministry to kids will be provided while parents attend the celebration. A light dessert will be served.
Invite your family and friends to celebrate during a weekend gathering.
How often does our church do Child Dedications?
We have them twice a year. Once in the spring and in the fall during our main services.
Can a single parent dedicate their child?
Yes! We encourage single parents to dedicate themselves to raising their child within the foundation of God's Word.
What age does a child have to be to be dedicated?
At True Grace Church we don't set an age limit on dedicating your child, the average age is between 3 months and 10 years.
What if I can't attend the Parent Celebration Night?
If you are unable to attend this class, we welcome you to our next celebration. We can also do a private family dedication that is not in the main service. For this option please contact our kids pastor.
- Parents have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Parents beliefs and values align with those of True Grace Church.
- Parents are currently or will become regular attendees of True Grace Church weekend services.
- Parents participate in a Parent Celebration prior to the dedication service.
- Child Dedication is an important moment for a man and wife. If you are living in a relationship that is outside of the biblical model then we ask that you take steps to acknowledge and surrender to God's plan for your relationship before participating in Child Dedication service. If you have additional questions please contact any of our pastoral staff.