Come as you are. No church experience is required!
True Grace is an authentic and engaging place for
people who want to become more like Jesus.
Standard Gathering Times:
Saturday @ 6:00 PM - Sanctuary
Sunday @ 9:30 & 11:15 AM - Sanctuary
Sunday @ 9:30 AM - Youth Center downstairs (Softer Sundays)
What to expect
- A relaxed environment full of authentic and generous people
- Gatherings are about 75-minutes
- Live and dynamic worship music in the Sanctuary
- Live and meaningful worship with a softer volume at Softer Sundays in the Youth Center downstairs @ 9:30 AM
- Challenging, thought-provoking and practical Bible-based teaching
- Safe and age-appropriate discipleship environments for kids and young people
- A healthy buzz around the coffee shop
- A friendly and welcoming team of ushers, greeters, parking attendants and
others who are ready to answer questions and help you find your way around
- Challenging options to commit to serve our city and world
- Real stories of life change
- A free gift for our guests
Guest for the first-time?
- Plan to show up about 20-30 minutes before the gathering starts. This will give you plenty of time to find a guest parking space, check-in your kids and locate a restroom.
- Stop by the coffee shop for a hot or cold beverage.
*If you let a parking attendant, greeter, guest kiosk volunteer or usher know it is your first time visiting True Grace, they will welcome you and give you a card for a free beverage at the coffee shop.
- Print out directions to True Grace
Bringing kids and young people with you?
- The babies and toddlers spaces are located on the upper level of our campus, directly across from the elevator. A separate space for nursing moms is also available.
- Preschool – 5th grade kids spaces are located on the lower level of our campus, directly across from the Youth Center.
- Check-in your kids at one of our computerized stations. If you are new, our friendly True Grace Kids host team will be happy
to guide you through the safe and secure process.
- We utilize a numbered security system. When you check-in your kids, you get a number and your kids will get a matching one. Hang onto that printed slip, you’ll need it to pick up your kids after the gathering.
- Toddlers through 5th grade will learn age-appropriate Bible-based truths, interact with others and engage in lively worship with caring leaders.
- True Grace Kids is a safe place. Every volunteer and leader has gone through an extensive background check and have been trained for emergencies.
- To learn more about or to keep informed about upcoming events you can connect with Pastor Lauren or join the True Grace Kids Facebook page.
- True Grace Youth offers Life Groups for grades 6 through 12 that are age and gender segregated during the 11:15 AM gathering every Sunday. You can also check out their Facebook or Instagram to stay up to date with all the latest info.